Thursday, October 8, 2009

this is for Dave.


Posey is 7 MONTHS OLD now!!

She is really getting big! She can even wear some of her 3-6 month clothes! She is still mostly in her 0-3 month clothes, but she is growing!

Every time I pick her up from her crib, she pats me on my back. It hasn't and won't get old.

I feel like she has been teething for 3 months straight with no sign of a tooth whatsoever! Soon and very soon I hope to see a tiny white tooth in little PoPo's mouth.

She is starting to really like the exersaucer! She can reach all the toys and she can jump up and down in it. She has grown so much that I had to adjust the height up a notch. It kinda made me sad.
Posey can sit up really well now, too! She sits in a high chair at restaurants and sits in the shopping cart seat as well! She looks miniature in both....especially the shopping cart! Today she was in the shopping cart, holding onto the front bar and pulling herself back and forth. It was very very funny! Then she fell asleep sitting sideways in the cart seat! She's a good little shopper!

She can say "mama" . :) :) :) :)

She still thinks Aaron is the funniest person alive. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment