Saturday, October 31, 2009

Posey spends the night with gramma and grandpa!

Posey spent her first night away from us last Monday night! I thought it was a big enough deal that I got the camera out! Aaron and I did pretty good. Posey did great! Gramma said she was "wonderful" and "so much fun!"

As Gramma and Posey drove off, Aaron asked me if I was okay. I said, "Yes.......are YOU okay?" He looked out toward the road and said, "I don't know." How cute is he?

In the end, we all did just fine and it was a great night off for Aaron and me. We went on a date and got to go to sleep without thinking about fixing bottles or changing diapers in the middle of the night! Thanks ,Jeannie, for a great date night!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you guys! Dates and a full nights sleep are so wonderful! Love your sweet pix and that baby keeps getting cuter. Aaron is melting in her sweet hands....love to hear stories about you guys as mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all ours! We loved having that little girl stay all night and look forward to the next time. She is the most precious little gift from God:) Love her and love her mommy and daddy, too:)

    ReplyDelete