Friday, April 22, 2011

Two things

1. Yesterday, we were shopping around at a store. Posey was in the cart and she looked up at me, stretched her arms out and said, "hug?" So I gave her a hug as I was meltiing..... Then while we were hugging she said, "i love you, mom." Good grief. I pulled away and looked at her face and she said, "kiss?"

That's the first time she's asked me for a kiss! Somebody get me down out of the clouds.

2. I had laundry to fold and some ironing to do, so Posey played in the room where I was working. She played with some of her usuals, but then she got out my old baby dolls and played and played and played with them! It was so cute! She tucked them in and covered them with blankets......she sang songs to them and kissed them.....gave them hugs....told them, "no,no!"

She must've played like that for 30 minutes! That was the first time she has really played with babies like that. So precious!

ok....one more thing!

She has started to tee tee on the potty!!!!! She asked me on Tuesday, "i tee tee? i tee tee?" So, I took her diaper off and set her on the potty. I left her alone for a minute and came back and she had done it! We had a celebration and ate a popsicle! I'm not pushing it and just letting her get interested in it. I think she likes washing her hands even more than getting a popsicle! She sobs every time I turn the water off and pull the towel down to dry her hands off. Bless it. It loves to wash a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment