Thursday, April 14, 2011

I went over to a friend's house for a couple of hours tonight. Aaron and Posey hung out at home while I was away. When I got back, Aaron gave me the rundown of what he and Po did during their time together.

1. Dance party in the kitchen while eating pizza.
2. Retrieve Po's bucket from the backyard.
3. Tricycle ride through the neighborhood. (Aaron said Posey sang all kinds of songs for the last 30 minutes of the ride.)
4. Picked up some big sticks and pine cones.
5. Came inside and drank milk and watched some Blue's Clues.
6. Bathtime!
7. Grease down and pj's on.
8. Bed time.

It was so fun to hear Aaron talk about their time together! He was amazed at how well she can sing some of the songs he heard. I love when they can spend time together. I know Posey just eats it up! She LOVES her Daddy. And I know he LOVES her too! Too precious for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment