Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well, Posey had her 4 month check up last Friday! 

12 lbs 4 oz.
23 inches long

She's almost two feet tall! Ha! 

 In the last two weeks she has started doing lots of new things......
She can...

-Stand up (with our help of course)
-play the "ahh, ba,ba,ba" game with her mouth
-reach out for things (i.e. your face, her toys, drinks)
-balance on aaron's hands either sitting or standing ...scary but real cute.

Sweet moment: The other night i was laying on the bed with her and she was really calm and sleepy. I could tell she was ready to fall asleep so I started singing to her.  It's a sara groves song that i've heard a couple times...."and i have seen the most amazing sights/in my travels on the earth/moonlight hanging from the canyon heights and other things of matchless worth/ but next to you, all of the beauty seems so plain/ you would think i'd never seen a beautiful thing"  She stared right into my eyes the whole time I was singing and when i sang the last line, she smiled this sleepy smile at me.  mmmm....too sweet.



1 comment:

  1. bless that smile. oh i can't wait to kiss her lips again!

    ReplyDelete