Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Poor little PoPo has started teething.

She has diarrhea with every bottle. I'm not sure if that is all due to teething or not. Bless her heart. She is biting everything she can get her hands on and drooling all the while. I can feel a couple of bumps in her mouth and i hope that her teeth will break through any day now.

On a personal note, I am so glad that our traveling will be coming to an end soon. I have grown weary of answering the SAME QUESTIONS over and over.

-"did you adopt her?"
-"what's her name?"
-"awww.....how old is she?"
-"where is she from?"

(And let's not even talk about cafeteria food. :( )It will be so good to be at home amongst people who do not think we are famous or celebrities. It is an odd feeling to be perceived that way. I'm just me!!!! Soon we will be back in a living space that has real furniture and privacy and days chocked full of routine and regularity. I won't know what to do with that.

p.s. mia lost her first tooth.....the new one is coming in and dave asked her if it had a name....she said "peewee". that girl is crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment