Monday, August 8, 2011

Posey is obsessed with shoes and buckles.

She will come scooting into view with any pair of shoes that have been left sitting around. She knows she is funny. She will try on shoes right along with you in the adult shoe section of stores. She will raid my closet and model every pair she can get. Obsessed.

Then there are the buckles. Car seats, strollers, shopping carts, backpacks......you name it. If it has a buckle, Posey wants to buckle it. It's one of her most favorite things.

I've been looking through and reading some of the blog of Posey's first year. It's been so fun to remember lots of the little things that I never would have remembered otherwise. I feel compelled to keep a better record than I have been the last few months. So there is a new goal! i hope i can stick with it!

2 comments:

  1. hey Emily, I like reading your blog, I check it out every once in a while. question - Can you tell aaron to email me back? Thanks!
    Nate Hannum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nate! i'm just now seeing your comment! thanks! i'll tell aaron to email you back! :)

    ReplyDelete