Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOOD!


Well, posey has started eating rice cereal!!! hooray! she really loves it! she gets excited and grabs my hand to bring the food in faster! i know she is still learning how to get the food into her mouth, but right now she eats like a cat drinks. i will stick the spoon in her mouth and she sticks her tongue on top of the spoon and curls it under over and over to get the food! it makes me laugh.

another thing she is doing now is playing bashful. oh boy. it makes me grit my teeth. aaron will be talking to her and she will smile with her whole face and turn her head away. what in the world? it is way too cute to handle.

things i'm loving right now:

-she has to be touching my face when i start to snuggle her in to go to sleep.
-she plays with her toes when she sits in the bumbo seat
-she is so intrigued with feeling things. she touches and scratches on everything! (loves the couch)
-she has started talking in high pitch now. that might be my MOST favorite right now.
-she reaches out to grab and play with things.
-BABY EINSTEIN, BUMBO, EXERSAUCER


No comments:

Post a Comment